Working with EPC
Working with EPC
Based on a long experience of greenfield infrastructure projects all over the world, Siveco China has developed a specific expertise working alongside EPC companies and their equipment suppliers during the construction phase, ensuring smooth transfer of technical documentation from construction to operation, supporting plant commissioning and start-up with an accurate technical database and enforcing good maintenance practice from day one. The figure summarizes the Siveco approach for maintenance preparation during a construction project.
Services provided by Siveco China for new plant constructions include:
- CMMS implementation and related system integration
- Data preparation and maintenance engineering support
- Long-term support services
For more information on this approach known as "turnkey CMMS", refer to the website's Greenfield Project pages
- No headache for the CMMS part of the scope.
- One supplier for both CMMS (IT) and data preparation (maintenance engineering) - turnkey project .
- For owner, ensuring maintenance readiness from day one, with significant cost savings and major indirect savings.
- Worldwide coverage, working with EPCs and owners all over the world.
- Very good understanding of EPC project cycle and constraints.
- China's largest maintenance consultancy, the only ISO 9001-certified maintenance engineering and CMMS supplier in Asia. Our engineers all speak fluent English and have experience working in international environment.
- A strong methodological framework is offered through international standards (e.g. IEC 81346, ISO/TS 16952-10 new KKS, ISO 14224, ISO 55000).
Please also refer to our newsletter article: Relieving your headaches in export CMMS projects
Our target market and partners can be described as follows:
- Type of partners: EPC companies and related subcontractors (usually IT or automation suppliers).
- Type of projects: power plants, water infrastructures, oil & gas projects, ports, airports, urban transportation (metro), etc. See Project Experience page for examples of projects.
- Locations: we primarily target Asia-based EPCs for end-user projects located anywhere in the world.