Maintenance has a dynamic effect on the whole infrastructure, in terms of operations, life-cycle cost, HSE and risk prevention. Siveco China offers practical no-nonsense smart solutions and consulting services, working with owners, operators and engineering companies at all stages of a project, in China and abroad.
For more information
- Audits & assessments After over 30 years running maintenance assessments worldwide, Siveco has shown that poor maintenance can drag down profits by up to 40%. Siveco audits & assessments align maintenance organizations and systems with corporate objectives as per ISO 55000. Learn more
- Smart O&M solutions Unlike traditional vendors who see software implementation as an end in itself, Siveco China's team of Smart O&M specialists understand that the IT solution is merely a tool to reach the company's management objectives, to define and execute its maintenance strategy and to continuously improve it. Learn more
- Greenfield projects Siveco has pioneered the concept of "turnkey CMMS" to deliver maintenance documentation in the CMMS during the construction phase. Thanks to its unparalleled experience in China, Siveco has developed a significant export business working with EPC companies and owners all over the word. Learn more
- Maintenance engineering Based on a unique combination of Western and Chinese experience, Siveco China provides a range of maintenance engineering and consulting services catering to specific needs, to complement our Maintenance 4.0 offering. Learn more
- Enhanced maintenance support Siveco provides measurable improvement on a year-to-year basis in the form of "Enhanced Support" contracts, which combine regular maintenance audits and coaching, on top of traditional software support for our Maintenance 4.0 solutions. Learn more