The following services are primarily offered for greenfield projects (facilities under engineering and construction phase):
- Consulting on asset coding and tagging
- CMMS/EAM data preparation (any CMMS/EAM including SAP PM)
- BIM consulting for Operation & Maintenance (O&M)
- Implementation of Document Management System (DMS)
Services applicable at all stage of a project, from construction to operations, include:
- Design of ISO 55000 (or its Chinese equivalent GB/T 33172)-compliant Asset Management Strategy & System
- Design of CMMS/EAM Core Model
- Assistance for the selecting maintenance service providers
- Maintenance and CMMS/EAM audits
- Consulting on maintenance as part of Lean / WCM / TPM programs
- Asset management training (classroom, on-the-job and online)
For all services, a strong methodological framework is provided through:
- International standards (e.g. IEC 81346, EN 15341, EN 13269, ISO 55000, ISO 31000, ISO 14224, ISO 17359)
- Technological tools (mobile and back-office systems) used by Siveco service teams
For other services (e.g. FMEA/RCM studies, commissioning support, full time secondment of maintenance staff, CBM Condition-Based Maintenance, etc.) Siveco has established a network of certified partners, acting as subcontractors or contracting directly with client, in coordination with Siveco.
Siveco China has successfully passed the ISO 9001 certification audit in March 2015 for its entire scope of business (sales, implementation, support, design and development of maintenance management system and related mobile solution; sales and execution of maintenance improvement services).
Our engineers all speak fluent Chinese and English and have experience working in China and in international environment.