Siveco China, a pioneer in the development of Smart Technologies for the Operation & Maintenance of infrastructures and industrial plants, is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our websites, receive our emails or surveys and with whom we do business.
Purpose of processing your personal data
Data from browsing our website to improve our navigation and page design:
- If you are simply browsing or navigating through our websites, we collect information about your computer and the pages you visit on our website in the aggregate (not individual or personal information). This data is often referred to as clickstream or navigation data. We use this information for research, analysis and reporting so that we can improve our navigation, page structure and page content to help visitors find information more quickly and provide more value when they find what they are looking for on our websites.
- Our website may contain links to other third-party websites (about Siveco China clients, events, interviews). Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
Data from a completed "contact" form to send us a request of a commercial nature:
- Your personal data will be used so that our Sales Department will contact you to follow up on your request.
Data from a completed "subscribe" form to receive our newsletter:
- Your personal data will be used so that our Marketing Department can send you the newsletter.
Data from a completed survey questionnaire to get better services from Siveco China:
- Siveco China does not process the result for other purpose than the survey itself. Your personal data will be used so that Siveco China team can follow up on the response.
Data from CRM system to receive the information about the activity of Siveco China:
- All contacts in CRM have contacted or met Siveco China for business, thus they are legitimate business leads. Your personal data will be used so that our Marketing Department can send you emails about the activity of Siveco China (new products and services, events, announcement, etc).
Your consent in relation to the above-mentioned goals is free and optional. You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to opt-out or ask your data to be deleted from our database.
Type of data
The requested consent relates to the following personal data:
- Last name, First Name
- Company name and job title
- Phone number and mobile number
- E-mail address
Transfer of data to third parties
Without your approval, this personal data is not transmitted to a third party, except for the reputable mailing platform to inform you the activity of Siveco China and public authorities required by law necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Duration of data conservation
Because the circumstances may vary depending on the context and the services, the information provided in Online Privacy Statement or provided in a specific notice may provide more detailed information on applicable retention terms. Your consent is retained without a deadline as long as the data processing does not change.
Withdrawal of consent
Simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us by phone at 4006 300 213(China mainland) or +86 21 64403226(overseas) to request the removal of your personal data from our databases.
Responsible for data processing
Address: Unit J, 20th floor, Zao Fong Universe Building
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is, unless expressly designated by law or regulation relating to such processing, the person, the public authority, the service or the body which determines its purposes and means. In practice and in general, it is the legal person embodied by its legal representative.
Additional information on personal data security
We have applied appropriate security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data. In order to guarantee the security of personal data, Siveco China has employed procedural and technical measures that are designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We also require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
We implement a number of security measures which are in line with generally accepted industry standards and Information security technology--Baseline for classified protection of cybersecurity in China. As a global organization offering a wide range of products and services, with business processes, management structures and technical systems that cross borders, Siveco China has also implemented global policies, along with standards and procedures, for consistent protection of personal information.
Tel (China mainland): 4006 300 213
Tel (overseas): +86 21 64403226
Last updated: August 22, 2022
Copyright © 2022 Siveco China, All rights reserved.